Terms & Conditions
- Online payment is intended for members use only.
- The amount paid through online payment method will be deducted from debit / credit card.
- Online payment transaction may take up to 24 Hours to reflect in Bombay Gymkhana system.
- Bombay Gymkhana will not be responsible if online transaction fails due to network /internet issues
- By using Bombay Gymkhana Website you agree to be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of member’s username and Password
- By using online payment mode you agree to be bound to use electronic medium for communication.
- You may receive email and/or SMS for the transaction that you do on our website.
We value the trust you place in us at Bombay Gymkhana
Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
We view protection of your privacy as a very important principle and we understand clearly that You and Your Personal Information is one of our most important assets.
any changes, please review this policy periodically.
- By using bombaygymkhana website you agree all the terms and conditions of
- Credit Card / Debit Card / Net banking details are not stored on our website/servers.
- Only Online transaction records are stored on website for further accounting references.
- Bombay Gymkhana does not share member’s personal information with any other third party domain outside Bombay Gymkhana.
- It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and to your computer during online transactions.
- Please make sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer for online transaction.
- Payment made via online payment towards monthly bill settlement cannot be refunded online.
- Any discrepancy should be reported to Accounts department during business working hours
from 10 Am To 5 Pm except Sundays & Bank Holidays
- While availing any of the payment method/s available on the Website/ App, we will not be
responsible or assume any liability, whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly
or indirectly to you due to:
Lack of authorization for any transaction/s, or
Exceeding the preset limit mutually agreed by You and between “Bank/s”, or
Any payment issues arising out of the transaction, or
Decline of transaction for any other reason/s